Blackline Intercept Spacer System
The Blackline Spacer System was originally introduced as a Warm Edge stainless steel spacer. However, because of its increasing popularity, Leading Edge has added this spacer for all the current Intercept spacer systems.
Blackline Spacers are designed to eliminate the view of the spacer, which makes for a beautifully finished window. The spacer disappears in the sash, improving the aesthetics of the windows in which they are placed.
Blackline Intercept Spacers use less expensive carbon steel materials when the performance and additional cost of stainless is deemed unnecessary. GED and Leading Edge have worked together to develop this unique alloy in order to provide customers with a value-added product that still looks good. Blackline Intercept Spacers are available for both Intercept and ULTRA machines.
Why not differentiate yourself from the market? Blackline Intercept Spacers elevates windows into an entirely new level.
- Available in both Intercept & Ultra machines
- Interchangeable with .0078 Ultra stainless steel coil
- Improved roll forming and reduced tooling wear
- Premium product aesthetics at an Intercept cost
- Approved by major sealant / matrix suppliers
- Peace of mind with GED’s extensive testing and support
Leading Edge Benefits
- Leading Edge is GED’s exclusive provider
- System-matched for Intercept and ULTRA Systems
- Multiple products from a single supply source
- Stocked sizes are available across North America
- Leading Edge is the only supplier providing coil products specifically to window & door manufacturers